Find a course at the Training Schools on the map below.


Licencing, Worksafe are now requesting Log Books, read more... 

The Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 (the Regulation) includes provisions relating to the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work in the ACT. The Regulation requires that persons undertaking work which is defined as "high risk work" under that Regulation hold a  High Risk Work Licence for the appropriate class to perform that work.

High Risk Work Licence (HRW) 

Training in a class of high risk work must be provided in the form of an accredited course or unit of competency delivered by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). The High Risk Work Licensing System presently provides for 30 classes of high risk work, divided into 5 categories.

  • Scaffolding Work
  • Dogging and Rigging Work
  • Crane and Hoist Operation
  • Forklift Operation
  • Pressure Equipment Operation


Choosing an RTO

The best way for an employee or employer to ensure compliance is to use an RTO, who uses good writen training plans and logbooks. These RTOs know what needs to be covered and have the necessary training and assessment qualifications to do this for you. 


Operator and skilled workers training schools for Mining, Construction, Oil, Gas and Logistics. 

Please select a state from below to start your search.

Call 1800 179 435 or mob 0413 155 567 
ABN: 11 071 232 829

© Copy right - VISION TRENDS Pty Ltd. Powered by SiteSuite